I am very grateful that so many local trade unions have endorsed my reelection to Commissioner of Finance. I have always been a proud supporter of labor and these endorsements are personally meaningful to me. Since taking office I’ve worked closely with several of the local trades, touring their training facilities, learning about apprenticeship programs, and supporting union friendly resolutions at the city council table. I also encourage the city and local businesses to employ union labor on any significant projects.
I have attached several letters of endorsement that I have recently received. Thank you to:
- Plumbers & Pipefitters Local 773 Endorsement Letter
- New England Regional Council of Carpenters Endorsement Letter
- International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers Local 236 Endorsement Letter
- International Union of Painters and Allied Trades, DC 9, Local 201 Endorsement Letter
- International Union of Operating Engineers Local 158 Endorsement Letter
- Sheet Metal Workers, Local 83